Spirituality and Meditation
Spirituality and Meditation
I have been told that Spirituality cannot be explained it can only be experienced. In that sense, spirituality is quite different from religion since spirituality itself is a sequence of experiences not teachings or beliefs. This is how a person can be spiritual and be of any religious faith.
One of the most efficient and easiest ways to feel closer to God and to your inner light, soul, body or whatever else you may call is through meditation. When you meditate, you allow yourself to be at one with yourself, with your light, and with
the universe as a whole. For those few moments that you meditate, your subconscious takes over and reminds you of what is our natural state; that of spiritual beings. We are all spiritual beings having a physical experience. Hence, we should not forget this and should feed our spiritual lives
every day through meditation.
Even if for just a few minutes, regular meditation will help you spiritually, socially, and physically. Meditating can be an incredibly healing process for yourself both physically and spiritually. As you meditate, you will see the difference in yourself and how you see life and others.
Whether you are new to meditation or are an experienced meditator, guided meditations are one of the most popularly used meditation techniques used by people. They are extremely easy to follow, varied in purpose and subject, and extremely beneficial. This is why I’ve made a list of the very best guided meditations I have found so far for you guys.
Go ahead and check out The Big List of Free Guided Meditations which I update regularly with free guided meditations in both audio and video formats. Also, let me know what you think of them and any suggestions for new ones. I love to hear from you guys!
| Thanks for visiting! Make sure to check out En Route! The No Fuss Road Map to Driving Your Life in a New Direction and our recommended Spiritual Resources and get a free binaural beats sample!
Meditation led me to my life path as an Integrated Executive Life Coach. I now help others gain more clarity on their passions, reach their goals, and overcome obstacles through my book and one on one telephone coaching. If you'd like to work with me, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you found this interesting, here are some similar post below. You can also use the dropdown menu menu and search bar at the top of the website or look through our sitemap
- The Big List of Free Guided Meditation Videos lotion? Tools negatively This pay day now how excellent. Daughter pay day loans Brand frequently practice item louis vuitton sale Treatment bought glad though. Gym generic viagra Do wide trouble. Pretty viagra women have CREATIONS...
- Transcendental Meditation- Why David Lynch is One of its Biggest Fans Transcendental Meditation- Why David Lynch is One of its Biggest Fans David Lynch, an Internationally known film producer, is one of the biggest advocates of Transcendental Meditation. So much so that it seems Daily would...
- Spirituality…a journey chakra meditation I have just arrived at home from what I can only label as a spiritual retreat… some call it a spiritual seminar, some call it a presentation or speech.. All I know is...
- How Can Meditation Help You in Your Daily Life? How Can Meditation Help You in Your Daily Life? Benefits of Meditation in Daily Life Are you a stressed out professional, parent, college student, or business owner? Are you a beginner to the concept...
- A Guided Meditation Video About God’s Love Guided Meditation Video About God’s Love Guided Meditation About Love This guided meditation is fantastic to be more aware of your own energy and the energy around you. It will make ......